Member Programs & Benefits
Grayson RECC offers many benefits for being a Co-op member.
- Our office is located in a central location to serve our six counties
- There are many options to pay your bill: online, by phone, mail or in person
- You have options to report a power outage 24/7 by phone or text
- Incentive programs to encourage energy conservation
- We provide school programs for electric safety and career days
- Kentucky Living monthly magazine
- Free energy advising online or at your home
- Scholarship program for high school seniors and Non-traditional college students
- Sponsorship for many local community programs
- We sponsor a Veteran to participate with Honor Flight Kentucky.
- We pay Capital Credits to the estates of deceased members.