Grayson RECC is offering scholarships to graduating seniors who plan to continue their education beyond high school in an accredited college, or technical school.
Scholarship winners will be selected by the Scholarship Committee from employees of neighboring Co-ops. Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
- Transcripts and SAT/ACT scores
- School, community and employment activities, awards and accomplishments
- 250 - 500 word essay on "What traits do you possess that will enhance your education or future career?"
- One letter of recommendation
- Discussion questions on ways to conserve energy and the benefits
Please complete this application form and include all the information requested below. Mailed applications should be sent to Kim Bush, Executive Assistant, Grayson RECC, 109 Bagby Park, Grayson, KY 4143. Applications must be submitted on or before February 14, 2020. Application received after February 14, 2020, will not be considered.