With the prepay service program (“Prepay”); residential members may purchase electricity before they use it. Prepay residential members avoid paying deposits, late fees, collection fees and/or reconnect fees. Prepay provides members the chance to become more aware of energy usage and better manage energy consumption.
- Residential members may enroll in Prepay by setting up a Prepay account with an initial minimum purchase balance of $100.
- No cash security deposit is required for a Prepay account.
- Prepay members are provided text and/or e-mail alerts or phone calls when the Prepay balance falls to $25, and members may also receive to have their daily balance reported to them.
How you make Prepay work for you?
- Take control of your electric account and energy usage.
- Monitor energy consumption and track usage patterns within your household.
- Better manage and budget energy costs for your family.
- Avoid paying a cash security deposit.
- Avoid late fees, collection fees and/or reconnect fees.
Once you are signed up you have many options to pay your bill, including our smart phone app. The Grayson RECC mobile app can be found in the App Store and Google Play, listed as one word GraysonRECC.
Contact Grayson RECC at (800) 562-3532 or 474-5136 for more information.