Energy Star Appliance Rebates
The ENERGY STAR Appliance Program provides an incentive to Grayson RECC members who purchase and install ENERGY STAR certified appliances. When purchasing your appliance, make sure you look for the Energy Star logo. While many appliances are energy efficient, appliances with an Energy Star rating have undergone testing and are proven to be superior when it comes to energy efficiency.
|ENERGY STAR Appliances||Rebate|
|Heat Pump Water Heater||$300|
|Central Air Conditioning||$300|
Click here to fill out your rebate application online.
Click here to check the status of your rebate.
Click here for a printable version of the the Energy Star appliance rebate application and the heat pump and central air application.
Click here for a printable version of the the Energy Star appliance rebate application and the heat pump and central air application if you are the landlord.
- Look for eligible ENERGY STAR appliance models on energystar.gov.
- Product must be purchased after January 1, 2015.
- Product must be fully installed and operational.
- Rebate application must be completed and original receipt or copy must be provided for verification.
- Receipt must include the following information: Retailer's Name, itemized listing of product(s), including description(s), manufacturer(s), model number(s) or other identifying information, purchase price and proof that full payment was made, purchase date and date of delivery or installment (if installed by a contractor).
*Manufactured homes that participated in the ENERGY STAR Manufactured Home program will not be able to apply for the ENERGY STAR heat pump rebate.